Monday 19 September 2016

IMG_0509.JPG


A new design of the olympic rings


This was a really fun art that I had to do. I got to chose what pattern I wanted it to be, I got to choose the colors and I got to chose the shape.


You do not have to do it the same as the old olympic rings you can do it in a different pattern.You can do it different colors.You can also do it a different shape.


Info
Swimming is one of my favorite sport because you do backstroke, dives,canon bombing and you can talk underwater.
the reason gymnastics is my favorite sport too is because you get to do flips,bounce on trampolines and you get to lots of cool tricks.
Image result for olympic pictograms

How to make A new design of the olympic rings


What you need
1 pair of scissors
Likwid glue
yellow, blue, purple and black paint
Plastic plates


Instructions
  • Get the scissors and cut the middle out of the plates.
  • Paint the rings pink, yellow, blue, purple and black.
  • Wait for it to dry.
  • Glue them together in any pattern you want!
  • Wait for it to dry again.
You do not have to use plastic plates you can use anything you want!


About the logos
These logos are called pictograms and they are for people that are from another country and they do not speak new zealand.they are really cool.you can see witch sport is wich.
These pentagrams go on olympic posters when people are about to start a game and they are really easy to understand.


Reflection!
I think my art is good because I love the color and the shape and I think I did a really really really good job.I choses to make different olympic rings because I thought It would be fun and I thought I would be creative and I was write.I used the noticing muscle because I focused on my work and got it done!
By stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment